The hybrid conference for decision-makers and experts brings together the entire value creation system related to 3D-printed medical solutions: doctors, hospital representatives, medical technology manufacturers, licensing authorities, and health insurances will have the opportunity to connect with AM solution providers, i.e. printer manufacturers, material suppliers, and service providers to discuss the question: How can technological change succeed in applying additive medical equipment.
The event is rounded off by the innovation exhibition with 40 inspiring show cases. It is also a break-out area to connect with the technology leaders. 250 participants are expected on site. International experts have additionally the opportunity to virtually take part in the event.
The conference focuses on 5 strategic application fields of 3D printing in the medical sector. Participants will discuss them in keynotes, master classes, lectures, and panel discussions:
The organizer IPM and the foundation partners Medical goes Additive, Ottobock, Kumovis, University Hospital Basel supported by the Health Capital Cluster could attract outstanding speakers to share their expertise, such as:
• Prof. Dr. Florian Beuer, Director and Chairman, Department of Prosthodontics, Geriatric Dentistry and Craniomandibular Disorders , Charité
• Stefanie Brickwede, Head of AM, Deutsche Bahn AG
• Daniel Cardinal, Director Innovation of Health and Care, Techniker Krankenkasse
• Oliver Cynamon, CEO, FIT Production GmbH
• Dr. Solomon Dadia, Head of Surgical Innovation and 3D Printing Unit & Deputy Director of Orthopaedic Oncology Department, Tel Aviv Medical Center
• Dr. Sven Duda, Senior Medical Officer, Bundeswehrkrankenhaus Westerstede
• Dr. Simon Enzinger, Senior Physician, OMF Surgery, University (General) Hospital Salzburg
• Güngör Kara, Chief Digital Officer, Ottobock SE & Co. KGaA
• Dr. Martin Kinkel, Head of Research and Development, KIND Hörgeräte GmbH & Co. KG
• Dr. Cora Lüders-Theuerkauf, Network Manager, Medical goes Additive e.V.
• Special Guest: Heinrich Popov, Global Liason Manager ＆ Brand Ambassador, Ottobock SE & Co. KGaA
• Prof. Dr. Ulrich Stöckle, Managing Director of Center for Musculoskeletal Surgery, Charité
• Dr. Florian M. Thieringer, Senior CMF Surgeon, Head of SwissMAM & Smart Implants Research Group, Department of Biomedical Engineering of the University of Basel (USB)
• Dr. Özlem Weiss, Managing Director, Expertants GmbH
In addition to the outstanding conference program, more than 40 exhibitors will showcase their medical AM solutions in the accompanying trade exhibition. During the breaks, the participants have the opportunity to find out about new innovations and solutions, can exchange ideas, and network with foremost executives. The exhibition is also the central place for the evening reception, at the end of the first day.
On the evening prior to the conference, Ottobock invites the participants to a pre-networking event at the Ottobock Science Center Berlin, offering a guided tour.
Please see the entire program, all highlights, the list of exhibitors, and more event information including the hygiene concept at www.medical-am.com.